Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I have never done this before, what can I expect?
- A: Before your first workout we will ask you some questions about your fitness goals and health history. We will start with some general exercises, to see what you can do and gradually make the exercises harder and heavier. After the workout, you will get a full-body stretch and a mini-massage. No shouting or throwing up!
- Q: What is the difference between a gym and personal training?
A gym is working with large numbers of people and will sign people up for 6 or 12 months. So they will still get paid even when you don't go any more.
More than 50% of people with a gym membership stop going after four weeks!
A personal trainer works with individuals and there are no contracts. He/she wants you to get results, so your friends and family want to do the same. If you don't work out, they don't get paid.
Ninety percent of people that achieve their fitness goals have got a personal trainer!
- Q: How can I speed up my progress?
- A: Try to do something that makes you huff and puff for at least 15 minutes every day, and eat your fruit and veges.